We uses some system applications in most of the days. For example system apps like Control Panel, Task Manager, Registry Editor etc are always used by us. If we could get these apps in the context menu, it would have become more easier to open them. So, here is a simple tip to do that. Just download this Registry Script and extract the zip file and run the REG file which you want. Â Thanks to Vishal Gupta.
- How To Unlock and Relock Xperia L Bootloader
- Install Any Custom Recovery on your Android Device with One Click
- Increase iPhone 5 Call Volume to 200% with Volume Amplifier Cydia Tweak
- Root/Unroot Sony Xperia U With Ease
- LiveWire Cydia Tweak Gives You a New Unlocking Experience
- Cydia Substrate and Winterboard Now Available on Android!
- Xperia Tablet S Gets Root on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- RedSn0w 0.9.15b2 out with fixes for iPhone 3GS and iPad