After the launch of iPhone 4S, Apple announced that they will launch it in 70 markets by the end of 2011, but up till now just 44 countries got it in their markets. We strongly believe that Apple will surely hit this figure before the said time. After remarkable success in many countries, now its time to see its success in India. Yes, it is true. Pre-Orders were available in India from 18th of November and now it’s available to purchase in a lot of stores across India. Popular carriers like Airtel and Aircel also have announced their packages for iPhone 4S.
As Apple promised before its official launch that it would be a cheaper iPhone 4, they really proved it because its ‘low price’ in India is attracting a good number of people and it seems that after a few hours, we will be able to read a healthy digit of its buyers. We personally think that both the carrier companies have over priced the product while keeping it for sale in India and that is what we meant with ‘low price’ above.
Its price details are as follows :
- 16 GB – 44,500
- 32 GB – 50,900
Whereas the retail price of both versions is,
- 16 GB – 33,740
- 32 GB – 38,940
If you have a plan to purchase it then here are the plans offered by Airtel and Aircel. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
Four plans are offered of Rs.600, Rs. 1000, Rs.1600, Rs.2000.
The detail of cheapest and most costly package is as follows :
- 500 min of talk time 300 SMS’ (local + national) and 3G data of 200MB for Rs. 600/month
- 1500 local minutes of talk time, 600 SMS’ (local + national) and 3072MB of 3G data for Rs. 2000/month
With Aircel, you can pay monthly rent.
- For iPhone 4S 16GB – Rs. 950
- For iPhone 4S 32GB – Rs. 1150
Whereas the package details of both versions is as follows:
- On 16 GB version: 3000 local + STD minutes, 350 local + National SMS and 650 MB of 3G data for Rs.950/month.
- On 32 GB version: 3500 local + STD minutes, 450 local + National SMS and 650 MB of 3G data for Rs.1150/month.
Do you think that these are reasonable prices? What should be price of both versions according to you? Let us know in the comment section below and keep visiting Tips Needed for more latest news from Apple.
Join us on Facebook for more updates!