A change is a thing that is inevitable in our lives. So it is natural that we opt to change theme in orkut. So if you want to change theme in orkut, then you have landed at the right place. Just go on reading below to learn how to change theme in orkut.Â
You could change the theme in orkut with the ones given in orkut options itself or you could install other themes from outside sources ( other websites ). If you doesn’t like the default themes in orkut, then you could install themes from outside. Usually they are in the form of usescripts. Firefox supports these userscripts using the Greasemonkey addon. Other browsers like Google Chrome also supports some of the scripts. Check out the free orkut themes from the below link.
If you want to change theme in orkut with the default themes, then follow the below steps to do it.
In Old Orkut
1. Go to your profile.
2. Click on the ” edit ” option straight to ” profile ” in the left sidebar.
3. Now choose the ” themes ” tab.
4. Now just select a theme you want to apply to your account.
In New Orkut
1. Go to your account.
2. Click on the ” gallery ” option on the top and then click on the ” show more ” option.
3. Now select a theme you want to change to it.
That’s all! This is how you could change theme in orkut.