Your iPhone or iPad can be converted into a completely handy mobile navigation system with NAVIGON. The application acclimatizes with the iOS operating notion and can be installed on any iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPad device.
This version comprises of lithe maps perception and cool innovative features like Speed Assistant, Real Road Sign, Google Local Search, SOS Emergency Help, 2D/3D maps and a more. It provides a practical display of the real route of the road together with curves in a energetic roving animation.
There are no roaming or transfer data charges such as route calculation or map displays. The newest NAVTEQ map material covers a lot of countries including Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, United Kingdom, Ireland , Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain etc.
You can revise your device each quarter, with the latest map updates from the company. The alterations and added extras to the road network are not only updates, but also a complete stack of fresh unique destination is uploaded regularly. This not only enhances the safety but also reduces stress and saves time.
It’s significant that your iPhone must be located in the approved manner in the vehicle to make sure it receives the best possible GPS signal. There is a NAVIGON Design Car Kit for the iPhone, which comprises of both a designer suction pad holder and a car charger, facilitating you to charge your iPhone during the drive.
- Display Real Signpost
- Exact announcement of voice
- Address entry
- Landscape and portrait Format
- Native and easy user interface
- For map display, Day and night mode
- 3D/2D map display
- After calls, Automatic start again
- NAVTEQ maps
- Facebook and twitter connection
- Share the location via Email
- iPod control
- Pedestrian navigation improve
- Navigation of UK postcode
What’s New In NAVIGON Europe 2.0.1:
- Resolved initial server connection issues for downloading maps
- Favorites and recent destinations will now appear automatically after application is updated
- Reintroduced the integrated iPod control in response to customer feedback
- Added “select all” option in map manager to download all maps at one time
- Improved VoiceOver support
- Further UI refinements
So what are you waiting for? Just download it now and convert your iPhone into a totally efficient mobile steering system.