Aero Shake is a new feature in Windows 7 which is used to minimize all other windows except the one you are currently on and that too with a simple mouse click. But some of them might not be interested with this new feature and might wish to disable it. Here is an easy way to disable it, perhaps the easiest way. For disabling Aero Shake, follow the simple steps given below.
1. Click on ‘Start’ button and select ‘Run’.
2. Type gpedit.msc and press Enter. This will open the ‘Group Policy Editor’.
3. Navigate to ‘User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Desktop’.
4. In the right pane, double-click the ‘Turn off Aero Shake window minimizing mouse gesture’ option.
5. Set its value to ‘Enabled’.
That’s it. It’ll disable the Aero Shake feature in Windows 7.