You could put a passcode lock and secure your iPad. But what if you have forgotten the password? You will be unable to access your iPad. But there is a way to overcome this problem. Some of them may not be thinking of this idea. It is really simple. Just restore your iPad from the backup taken by iTunes which doesn’t contain the password/passcode lock. Here is how to restore your iPad.
1. Connect the iPad with your PC.
2. In iTunes, select iPad from the ” Devices ” list.
3. Under the summary tab, click on the ” Restore ” button.
4. iTunes will ask you to take a backup. Don’t do it and skip the step.
Also Read : Speed Up iPad – Make Your iPad Super Fast
5. Click on ” Restore ” in the next step.
Now wait till iTunes restore the backup to your iPad. Now you’ll have the old data in your iPad which doesn’t contain the passcode lock feature enabled.
NOTE: If you doesn’t have the backup in iTunes, then you cannot do this.