Here is an amazing promotional offer for Kaspersky I just found! A Chinese website is giving out original Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Activation Key for free. It is also a 1 year licensed one! It actually costs 59.95$ per PC so, getting one for free even if you don’t want one is quite considerable! The offer started on November 4 2010 and ends on December 3, 2010.
All you have to do is just give them your email address and they will instantly give you the key. The website is completely in Chinese. So follow the step by step guide given below to get the free Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 license key (1 year):
1. Visit the Chinese promotional website from here.
2. Â Here you will see two boxes. Type your email address in both boxes as shows is the image below.
3. Now type in the captcha in the box near it and click on the button below it.
4. You will instantly receive the key in window just like the one shown below. Write it down or copy it to somewhere. Â If you get an error message instead, try doing the above procedures in another web browser.
5. You wont be a able to use this activation key on the normalÂ EnglishÂ version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. You will have to get theÂ ChineseÂ versionÂ to do it.Â Download Â it Â from here.
6. Open the installer after downloading. Click on the button marked with the blue box to proceed with the installation.
7. Enter the license key you receiver earlier in the text box and click on the button marked with blue in the below image.
8. You are done! You have successfully activated Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Activation Key for trouble free year!
9. But still, the program is in Chinese. You will have to disable Self Defense of KIS 2011 (Kaspersky > Settings > Options and unckeck â€˜Enable Self Defenseâ€™ option) or follow these steps instead.
- Go to Safe Mode in Windows
- Go to Registry Editor.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP11\environment.
- Update the value of SkinSwitchDisabled from 1 to 0.
- Restart the computer.
- Run Kaspersky again and press”Shift + F12″ to change the language to English.
We can expect another promotional offer just like this for a newer version of Kaspersky next year! Stay tuned to tipsneeded.com for updates like these.