What is Google’s Wonder Wheel?
Wonder Wheel is a feature or option in Google which helps you to know about a topic you are lookingÂ for. There are many search options in Google like the ‘Videos’, ‘Forums’, ‘Reviews’ etc. But WonderÂ Wheel is very different from all other options. It is a brilliant tool and once you use it, you will beÂ mostly using it later especially if you are doing some research or something like that. Wonder WheelÂ helps you to search and learn about more and more sub-topics of a main topic that you are searching inÂ Google. Wonder Wheel automatically shows more and more topics related to the topic you have searchedÂ for and in each sub-topic there will be sub-topics again and again which is its unique feature.
How is Google Wonder Wheel useful/helpful?
1. Wonder Wheel is very helpful for bloggers. With Wonder Wheel, they could explore more about a topicÂ very easily and they could get new topics using Wonder Wheel to write about. Since Wonder WheelÂ provides many sub-topics of a main topic, they need not want to search for the sub-topics separately.
2. Wonder Wheel is an excellent tool for researchers. Researchers could study the deep interior of a topic with Google Wonder Wheel and make their research a success.
3. Bloggers could get more and more keywords with the help of Google Wonder Wheel. They could know about more and more keywords which could be included in their posts.
4. For common people, Wonder Wheel will be very helpful since they could know more about the topic they are searching for than they would Expect.
5. Google Wonder Wheel is helpful in many other ways- in different ways for different people.
What are the demerits of Google Wonder Wheel?
1. One demerit I found about Google’s Wonder Wheel is that when you click on the ‘Back’ button, sometimes it won’t work properly. But there is no need to click on the ‘Back’ button since all the keywords you searched will be shown below one another and you could click on them if you wish to go back to the previous page instead of clicking the ‘Back’ button.
2. Another thing is that if, in the the address bar it is ‘www.google.co._’ (I put _ for representing Â Â your country’s name i.e. for example, if it is India it will be Â Â ‘www.google.co.in’), then you would not get the Wonder Wheel option when you click on the ‘Show Options’ button. But you could overcome Â this problem very easily. What you have to do is just remove that ‘co._’ and type ‘com'(www.google.com) in its place.
Thus, eventhough there are problems for Wonder Wheel, you could overcome them very easily.
How to use Google Wonder Wheel?
1. Type in something you want to know.
2. Now, click on the ‘Show Options’ option situated just above the results.
Note: Don’t forget to do the second step I mentioned in ‘What are the demerits of Google Wonder Â Wheel?’
3. After that locate the ‘Wonder Wheel’ option from the list of options that appears on the left side of the page.
4. Now you could search about anything and know more about it.
The rest I am not describing. Go ahead and experience it!
Hope you enjoyed the post. Don’t forget to comment!