If you want to add/sync your favorite movies to your iPad for something like sharing it with your friends, watching it while you are outside etc, then here is how to add/sync movies to your iPad.
1. Connect iPad to your PC.
2. Start iTunes if it doesn’t open up manually.
3. Select iPad from the ” Device ” list.
4. Under the ” Movies ” tab, make sure that you have checked the ” Sync Movies ” checkbox.
5. Now you could add the desired movies from your iTunes library to your iPad.
6. You could also tick the ” Automatically add ” checkbox so that movies in your iTunes library are automatically added to your iPad each time you sync your iPad with iTunes.
That’s it! Now you could watch your favorite movies in your iPad.