Your iPad might be having many important data and should remember to take and store a backup of your iPad in your computer as it could get lost due to some reason. If you have any doubt on how to backup your iPad’s data, then here is how you could backup the data in your iPad.
1. Connect the iPad to your PC.
2. If iTunes doesn’t open up automatically, launch it manually.
3. Select ” iPad ‘ from the ” Devices ” list.
Also Read : Speed Up iPad – Make Your iPad Super Fast
4. Under the ” Summary ” tab, click on the ” Restore ” option.
5. Now click on ” Back Up “.
That’s all! Now iTunes will start to backup your iPad’s data.