There are a lot of apps in the iTunes App Store for iPad. So you could download your favorite apps from the Apple App Store through the iTunes or directly from your iPad. Here is how to do both.
Download iPad Apps Using iTunes
1. Download and install iTunes. If you already have it in your computer, then proceed.
2. Open iTunes and select the iPad Apps category under App Store tab.
3. Now Buy or free download the app you want.
4. When asked, login to your iTunes account. If you don’t have one, you have to create one.
5. After downloading the app, connect your iPad with your PC using USB cable.
The apps will be automatically synced to the iPad by iTunes.
Download Apps Using iPad
1. Switch on your iPad.
2. Go to the iPad App Store.
3. Now select the required app and click on the blue button on the left sidebar to download it.
Must Read : Speed Up iPad – Make Your iPad Super Fast
4. When prompted, login to your iTunes account using the account details.
Now the app will be downloaded to your iPad.
That’s all! So this how you could download apps for iPad.