Do you want to duplicate tabs in Chrome while you surf the net? Then here is how to duplicate tabs in Google Chrome. You could do it in two ways. They are given below.
1. Open the site in a tab which you want to duplicate.
2. Just right-click on the tab and select the Duplicate option.
Now you’ll get a duplicate tab of the original one.
1. Open the site in aÂ tab which you want toÂ duplicate.
2. Press Alt + D to select the address bar content.
3. Then press Alt + Enter to duplicate and open it in a new tab.