AppSync, the app used to install .ipa files manually, has been updated to a newer version for the iOS 4.1 firmware running devices. All those who have been able to jailbreak their devices and obtain cydia on their iPhone or iPod Touch on iOS 4.1 can install AppSync 4.1. Here are the instructions to install AppSync 4.1 on iOS 4.1.
1. Jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch on iOS 4.1.
2. Launch Cydia.
3. Select the ” Manage ” tab.
4. Tap on ” Sources “.
5. Add the source “Â http://cydia.hackulo.us Â “.
6. When the source is added, search for ” AppSync for OS 4.1 ” in Cydia.
7. Install the AppSync for iOS 4.1.
That’s it! You have successfully installed AppSync on iOS 4.1.