Sense 3.5 is were already made available for HTC HD2, Desire HD, Desire Z, EVO 4G and for many other devices. Although, a new product called HTC Pico is in developemnt stage and it will also have Sense 3.5 feature as Sense Zero. HTC Pico is a low budget phone which comes with features like Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 OS,QVGA resolution, ARM 6 processor etc.
A member from xda-developers, flashinglight has found a dump in HTC Pico which ports Pico to HTC CDMA Hero. Though HTC has named Sense 3.5 as Sense Zero for HTC Pico but it will have the same features and funtionality. This dump was found in Pico from the leaked RUU.
If you are an owner of HTC Hero CDMA and wants to taste the new Sense 3.5 on it then you must read further to learn, on how to port Sense 3.5 on Hero CDMA.
- First you need to install dsixda kitchen before starting.
- After installing the dsixda kitchen, run RUU and leave to open it.
- Now, go to you computers start menu, run commad prompt and Type “%TEMP%”.
- After entering “%TEMP%”, a windows will pop-up, browse through there with long names and folders and there you will find a zip folder with “rom.zip”.
- Now, place that rom.zip file in the original_update folder that is located in the dsixda kitchen.
- Follow the on screen steps on dsixda kitchen to setup the rom.
- Lastlty move to porting the HTC Hero CDMA.
Download RUU from here.
Via Xda developers