If you have taken a backup for your iPad with iTunes and you want to restore your iPad from that backup, how can you do that? Here is how you could restore your iPad from the backup you have in iTunes. Just follow the simple steps below to do it.
1. Download and install iTunes.
2. Connect the iPad to your PC using USB cable.
3. Select iPad from the ” Devices ” list.
Also Read : Speed Up iPad – Make Your iPad Super Fast
4. Under the ” Summary ” tab, click on the ” Restore ” button.
5. If iTunes asks you to backup your iPad, do it if you haven’t done it or if you have a backup already, then just skip it.
6. Click the ” Restore ” button on the next step.
7. Now wait till iTunes complete restoring the backup data to your iPad.
That’s all! Now you will have your iPad restored with your backup data.