Dell Venue, the latest Android device by Dell was rooted recently with SuperOneClick. You need to root Dell Venue if you need to flash custom ROMs and also to install apps that require root access to be installed. A member from XDA Developers, has mentioned a way to root Dell Venue with the help of SuperOneClick. Here is how to root Dell Venue
- Download USB drivers for Dell Venue from here.
- Connect your device to your computer and install the drivers.
- Download SuperOneClick from here and launch it.
- Press ROOT and make sure that your device is connected via USB.
- Wait for the process to complete.
You have successfully rooted Dell Venue with SuperOneClick. Follow Bimal on twitter or subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated.