Z4root app is now available for LG Optimus 2x which will enable you to root your device for flashing custom ROMs or to gain access to the root directory of your device. LG Optimus 2 is the most powerful Android phone at the moment featuring a dual core processor clocked at 1 GHz and a 4 inch touch screen! Here is how to root LG Optimus 2x with a single click
- Download the Z4root app from here and extract the APK from the zip file to your desktop.
- Now connect your LG Optimus 2x and copy the APK file to the root of the SD card of your device.
- Go to the Android Market place and download Astro File Manager.
- Use the Astro File Manager to browse for the APK file in the SD Card and Install it.
- After the Z4root app is installed, launch it and tap on temporary root or the permanent root tab.
- Wait for the process to be complete and you are done!
You have successfully rooted your LG Optimus 2x with Z4root. Visit us again or subscribe to our news letter for more cool updates!