The rooting method of Samsung Sidekick 4G was acquired by the developers pretty early itself and they made it public also with the essential steps, but it was a little harder method for the general users seeking to root their Samsung Sidekick 4G. But you could do it more easily now using the SuperOneClick tool.
Few days back, the SuperOneClick v1.9.5 was released, which now supports to root Samsung Sidekick 4G. Below are the steps to root Samsung Sidekick 4G using SuperOneClick tool.
1. Install Samsung drivers if you haven’t.
2. Connect and enable USB debugging on your phone. (Move to Settings > Applications > Development, and you can find it there)
3. Download SuperOneClick zip file from here and extract it.
4. Run it, check the PSNeuter option under Exploit section and click on Root button.
5. After the process is done, reboot your device.
That’s it! You’ve rooted your Samsung Sidekick 4G.
via XDA Forums
Subscribe to Tips Needed for more rooting guides and news!