Do you wan’t to share your purchased iPhone apps to your friend’s iPhone free of cost? Then here is a simple trick to do that.
All the people might not be having a particular app that have to be purchased. For example you have a good game in your iPhone. But your friend don’t have it and he/she can’t purchase it too. Then, if you are a good friend you’ll surely wish to share the game to your friend’s iPhone. Then this trick will make you happier. You will be able to share your purchased iPhone app with someone else’s iPhone with this trick. The instructions for doing it are given below.
1. Drag and drop the app you wish to share on the desktop from iTunes. You could see the file with an extension ‘ipa’.
2. Then you could email this file to your friend or copy it to his/her computer with a flash drive.
3. Then drag the app into iTunes. Now it’ll be shown as one of the apps of their itunes collection.
4. Now in the menu bar, select ‘Store’ and click on ‘Authorize Computer’.
5. After that, enter the user name and password of the person who gave you the app and click on ‘Authorize’.
6. Then transfer the app into your friends iPhone.