If you are new to iTunes and have any doubts in syncing iTunes with iPad, then here is how you could sync iTunes with your iPad to transfer files from the PC to your iPad. Just follow the simple steps given below.1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes.
2. Using the USB cable you bought along with your iPad, connect the iPad to your PC.
3. Now the iTunes will be synced with your iPad and automatically opens up.
4. If the iTunes doesn’t open up automatically, do it manually by yourself.
5. Now you could transfer songs, videos, apps, movies etc from iTunes to your iPad.
6. You could also customize the Sync Settings and applyÂ syncing options according to your convenience and easiness.
Check out the articles I have written on syncing your iPad with iTunes and your PC ( Some are given below ).