The new Motorola Droid X have now captured a prestigious place in the mobile phone arena even with the arrival of the iPhone 4 with it. You could tether Droid X via Bluetooth and use the internet. Here are the instructions to tether Droid X with Windows 7.
1. Enable Bluetooth in your Droid X and sync your device with the computer.
2. Navigate to Control Panel > Hardware And Sound > Device and Printers.
3. Now choose ” Add a Device ” tab.
4. After your Droid X is discovered by your computer and after the drivers are installed, go to ” Device and Printers ” in Control Panel again.
5. Now right click on Droid X.
6. Choose ” Connect As ” and then ” Access Point ” to tether Droid X.
That’s all! You have successfully tethered Windows 7 to your Droid X via bluetooth. You could now browse the net on your computer using the plan of your phone.