Finally here comes good news for all the Motorola Droid Bionic device owners those who are looking to unbrick their devices. We are going to guide you how to unbrick Droid Bionic in Fastboot mode and if your device doesn’t support Fastboot mode then you need to visit your carrier customer care to repair.
The things that are required to unbrick Droid Bionic include:
1. Motorola Drivers for Droid Bionic
2. RSD Lite tool
3. FXZ file to flash the device
How To Unbrick Droid Bionic:
1. First of all you need to boot the device in Fastboot mode and to do this simply take out the battery from the device and again insert it back and hold the “Power+Volume Up” button. Once the device boots in Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see Fastboot menu.
2. Once done with booting Droid Bionic in Fastboot, now connect the device to the PC using the USB cable.
3. Now, launch the RSD Lite tool and wait for the tool to detect the device properties.
4. Now click on”…” button which is present in front of Filename at the top.
5. Once the file section window opens up, then simply select the FXZ file path and relax.
6. The flashing process will take some time to flash the device completely because the Flash file is 685 MB in size.
7. Now, after the flashing process is complete, Droid Bionic will automatically reboot to flash radio.
8. Lastly, after flashing the radio Droid Bionic will again reboot and now you will have unbrick Droid Bionic running.
Via Droid Modderx