Earlier today we reported the release of the new iOS 4.1 beta firmware for the iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G and iPod Touches. But it was released only for the developers and only they could get their hands on it. Now if you want to jailbreak iPhone 3G on iOS 4.1 beta, then here is a guide to do that.
But remember that only the iPhone 3G users or the iPod Touch 2G (Non MC model) users are recommended to do this jailbreak. Also if your iPhone 3G has already got an unlock, don’t try this!
Below are the instructions to jailbreak iOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G.
1. Download the iOS 4.1 Beta.
2. Using iTunes 9.2 update your iPhone 3G to iOS 4.1 Beta.
4. Launch Redsn0w and browse to the downloaded iOS 4.1 Beta IPSW file.
5. Switch off your iPhone 3G but keep it connected to the computer.
6. Select ” Install Cydia ” checkbox and click ” Next “.
7. Now enter your device into recovery mode by pressing the power and home button for 10 seconds and then after some seconds, release the power button but keep holding the home button until the iOS 4.1 beta jailbreak process begins.
8. Now wait till redsn0w jailbreak your iPhone 3G running iOS 4.1 beta.
That’s it! Now you have successfully jailbroken your iPhone 3G on iOS 4.1 Beta.