The Sn0wbreeze 2.3 b1 tool has been released by iH8sn0w and you could use it to jailbreak iPhone 3GS 4.3 iOS firmware on Windows. It is similar to the PwnageTool for Mac, both of which will preserve the baseband during iOS 4.3 Jailbreak on your iPhone 3GS. The guide to jailbreak iPhone 3GS 4.3 iOS on Mac OS X using PwnageTool is given below :
Also Read : Jailbreak iPhone 3GS 4.3 iOS on Mac OS X
Below are the steps to jailbreak iPhone 3GS 4.3 iOS :
NOTE: This is a tethered jailbreak. You’ll have to use iBooty to boot into a jailbroken state on every reboot (Instructions below).
2. Download iOS 4.3 IPSW for iPhone 3GS.
3. Download iTunes 10.2.1 from here.
4. Run Sn0wbreeze 2.3, click OK on the first message, close credits and click on the blue arrow at the right bottom to continue.
5. Click on ” Yes ” when it asks for confirmation.
6. Now browse to the iOS 4.3 IPSW file and select it.
7. After Sn0wbreeze identifies the IPSW, click on the blue button.
8. Now choose the Simple mode or Expert mode if you don’t want the unlock and only the jailbreak. If you are on an unlock, then choose ” Baseband Preservation Mode ” and continue.
9. Now, click on ” Build IPSW ” to start the custom IPSW building process.
10. Once, the process is complete, click on OK.
11. Now, follow the on screen instructions to enter into DFU mode.
12. Once your iPhone 3GS is in DFU mode, open iTunes.
13. Now, hold Shift and click the Restore button.
14. Now, choose the iOS 4.3 IPSW made by Sn0wbreeze and wait till the process ends.
That’s it! That’s how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS 4.3 iOS!
Booting in Tethered Mode
1. After you use Sn0wbreeze 2.3, you could find iBooty folder with it. Run it.
2. Choose your iPhone 3GS from the drop down menu and click on Start.
3. Now, follow the on screen instructions to enter into DFU again.
Subscribe to Tips Needed for jailbreak and unlock guides!