Last day, Dev-Team released the PwnageTool 3.1.4. With this tool, you could easily jailbreak iPhone 2G/3G/3GS and iPod Touch 1G/2G with 3.1.2 Firmware. Here’s how to jailbreak the iPhone or iPod Touch in Mac using PwnageTool 3.1.4.
1. Download and install iTunes 9.
2. Take a full backup of your iPhone or iPod Touch.
4. Run PwnageTool, choose your device and continue.
5. Now PwnageTool will automatically identify the firmware version you are using.
6. In the next dialogue box, click on ” No ” if you want to unlock your iPhone or iPod Touch. Otherwise you could click on ” Yes “.
7. PwnageTool will now create the custom IPSW file.
8. Once done, click on ” Yes ” and then continue.
9. Launch iTunes and choose your iPhone or iPod Touch from the devices list in left side.
10. Press left Alt button and click on ” Restore “.
11. Browse and choose the Custom IPSW file PwnageTool created.
Wait until the process is completed. and then you will have a completely jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch in your hands.