Today Motorola came up with 2 smartphones: Motorola Photon and Motorola Triumph. We earlier posted the news of the release of Motorola Triumph along with the major specifications of the device. Now, we’ll provide you the specs of the Motorola Photon in this article.
Motorola Photon runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It is also powered with dual-core Tegra 2 chip and WiMAX connectivity for better performance. Motorola Photon is also provided with a 4.3″ qHD touchscreen and also with 8MP camera, enabling HD video support and 1GB RAM. Supported with Sprint’s network this phone also offers 4G support.
Motorola Photon Specifications
- 4.3-inch qHD display with 540×960 pixels screen resolution
- Runs on Android 2.3, Gingerbread OS
- 1GHz dual-core NVIDIA®Tegra™2 Processor for better performance
- 3G/4G support
- 8 megapixel rear camera , with 720p HD video capture
- VGA front-facing camera, for video calling
- 16 GB primary memory
- External memory up to 32 GB , so Total upto 48 GB(16+32=48)
- Bluetooth 2.1HD Multimedia Dock and Car Dock , to enable portability
- 1700 mAh Lithium-ion battery, better battery life
- GPS navigation and GSM capabilities
Hope Motorola Photon would be able to hit the market due to its mind blowing features. For more news on mobile releases, hang on to Tips needed.