Nokia software updates are coming one after another these days and here is another one. Last day, we reported about the firmware update releases for the Nokia E71 and C6-00. This time, it is for the Nokia C5. Its firmware has been given a boost to version 61.005. You could update your Nokia C5 to 61.005 firmware using Nokia Software Updater.
Nokia C5 61.005 Software Update brings in the following main changes :
- memory leak is detected in during SRIT test round.
- themes: The first theme in General theme menu is applied automatically after open theme from Settings.
- Browser crashes after loading VF Germany Homepage
- Nokia C5-00: C5 The default input is set strokes then changed into Pinyin automatically
- RM-627_01_(3G), Cert non-pass: TC 18.104.22.168 (34.121) FDD2.
- C5-00 mp3 song volume a bit lower
- IHF speaker volume is lower after flashing with SW version 32.010
- Voice quality issue related to VoIP default codec
- Phone freeze when choose Jordan as the country
- Phone displays emergency calls only with full signal
- Nokia C5-00: C5 missing a game in care sw