After the spirit jailbreak for iPad arrived, it has become easy to customize your iPad. Now Cydia is available for iPad after it is jailbroken and you could run apps in background on iPad using the Backgrounder app which is available in Cydia. Here are the steps to run apps in background on iPad so that manage multiple apps at the same time.
1. First jailbreak your iPad if it isn’t.
2. Now open Cydia.
4. Select Backgrounder from the search results.
5. Tap on the install button on the top right.
6. Confirm the installation and Backgrounder will be installed on your iPad.
7. Finally, reboot the iPad.
8. Now you can run apps in background on iPad using Backgrounder. Open the desired app to run in background and hold the Home button till a ” Backgrounding enabled ” message is obtained and hold it again for some time to disable it. You could also make an app always run in background without pressing the Home button. For doing it, open the Backgrounder app and navigate to Application-specific -> Always-enabled and choose the desired app from the list.
That’s it! So this is how you could run apps in background on iPad.
NOTE: The iPad firmware version will be changing later and so if you want to jailbreak later iPad firmware versions, you could subscribe to Tipsneeded or follow me on twitter to get the latest updates.