If you are new to using email on the iPad, then here is a guide to help you to send emails to Â anyone with the iPad.
Just do the instructions mentioned below to send an email on the iPad. It is also given how to forward or delete and email, reply to an email message and also to send a photo via email on your iPad.
1. Take the mail app and open your email account.
2. Tap on the button at the top.
3. Tap the ” To ” box and type in the mail address of the person you want to send the mail to or press the + button and add a contact from your list.
4. Now enter the Subject or title.
5. Type inÂ yourÂ message.
6. Tap the Send button to send the mail.
That’s all! Now the mail will be sent to the specified address.
1. To reply to a message, just open up the mail, tap on , tap ” Reply “Â and then enter your message and send it.
2. To send a photo via email, select a photo from your gallery, tap on and then choose ” Email Photo “.
3. To forward a message, just open up the mail, tap onÂ , tap ” Forward “Â and then enter your message and send it. You could enter many email addresses to forward the message to many.
4. Check this out if you want to delete emails on iPad.