Finally, the playstation phone from Sony, named Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, has been revealed by themselves at the MWC. Earlier, the Samsung announced their Galaxy S II phone and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet at the MWC event at Barcelona. Now, many of the rumors flying around the playstation phone has ended (I said ‘ many ‘ because, the price isn’t revealed yet!).
Here are the official specs of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play :
- 1 GHz Scorpion ARMv7 Processor
- 4 inch TFT display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- 5 MP camera with Auto focus, Image stabilizer, Geo tagging and LED flash
- Software : Android 3.0 Gingerbread
- Size: 119 x 62 x 16 mm
- Dedicated keys for gaming
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and 3G
- Weight: 175 grams
- Talk Time : 8.41 hours (without 3G) and 6.41 hours (3G)
- Stand-by time : 425 hours (without 3G) and 413 hours (3G)
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play will be available in the markets in Q1 of 2011 itself.
Stay tuned to Tips Needed for more news from the MWC!