Apple releases updates for your iPad firmware at certain time intervals. So whenever an update is released, how can you update the iPad software to the latest Firmware? Here is how to update your iPad software to the latest firmware.
1. First you should have the latest version of iTunes installed in your system.
2. Connect your iPad with the PC.
3. If iTunes doesn’t open up automatically, open it yourself.
Also Read : Speed Up iPad – Make your iPad Super Fast
4. Select ” iPad ” from the left pane.
5. Under the ” Summary ” tab, click on the ” Check for Updates ” button.
Must Read : Increase iPad Battery Life In 10 Easy Steps
6. Now proceed and update your iPad software.
That’s all! Now you will be having the latest firmware version on your iPad.