The iOS 4.1 firmware update has been released by Apple today and is available to download. You could update iPhone 3G/3GS/4 to iOS 4.1 automatically or manually using iTunes. So if you want to update your iPhone 3G or 3GS or 4 to iOS 4.1, then here is how to do it.
1. Download iTunes 10 from here.
2. Connect your device to the computer.
3. Now you will be shown a message when iTunes come up.
4. Click the â€ Download and Install â€ button to update iPhone 3G/3GS/4 to iOS 4.1.
1. Download iTunes 10 from the above link.
2. Download iOS 4.1 firmware for your iPhone from here.
3. Connect iPhone 3G/3GS/4 to PC.
4. Choose your device from the left side list.
5. Press the Shift key(in Windows) or the option key(in Mac OS X), click on the Restore button.
6. Now browse to the iOS 4.1 firmware update and select it.
Thatâ€™s it! You have successfully updated your iPhone 3G/3GS/4 to iOS 4.1.