The android 2.2 froyoÂ FRF84B update for the Motorola Droid was leaked among the users, about what we had reported earlier today. Now if you are eager to update your Motorola Droid to android 2.2 froyoÂ FRF84B, then here is how to do it.
Just follow the steps given below to update Motorola Droid to android 2.2 FRF84B.
1. First you have to root your Motorola Droid.
2. After that download the android 2.2 FRF84B update.
3. Rename the file as ” update.zip “.
4. Connect your Motorola Droid to the computer and mount the SD card.
5. Now copy the downloaded file to the root of your SD card.
6. Then open ROM Manager and choose ” Install ROM from SD card “.
7. Browse to the downloaded file and choose the file.
8. Check the box to create backup for a safety if anything happens during theÂ FRF84B install.
9. If you are already on 2.2, then no need to clear the cache.
10. Now enter into recovery mode and do the onscreen instructions and flash the file.
11. When the Android 2.2 FRF84B installation is finished, reboot your Motorola Droid and you are on with it.