Yesterday the android 2.2 froyo FRF91 update for the Nexus One was rolled out and many users already got their hands on it. If you also want to update your Nexus One to android 2.2 FRF91, then here is how to do it. Just do the following to update NExus One to android 2.2 FRF91.
NOTE : This guide is for updating Nexus One from android 2.2 FRF85B to FRF91. Don’t worry because I have written on that earlier. Read this guide to update Nexus One to FRF85B.
1. Download the android 2.2 FRF91 file.
2. Now rename the file to ” update.zip “.
3. Connect your Nexus One to the computer and mount the SD card.
4. Now copy the update.zip file to the root of your SD card.
5. Now get into recovery mode by holding the trackball and power button.
6. Then select ” Bootloader “.
7. Choose ” Recovery ” from the next screen. Now your Nexus One will reboot resulting in a screen showing an android robot and a triangle with an exclamation inside in it.
8. Now hold down the power button and volume up button.
9. Now with the trackball, select ” Apply sdcard:update.zip ” and wait till the process finish.
That’s all! This is how to update Nexus One to android 2.2 FRF91 manually.