VoiceOver is a new feature in Apple‘s iPod shuffle that tells you the name of the song you are hearing as well as the name of the artist. Suppose you are listening to a song, liked it very much and want to know the name of the artist or the title of the song. What you have to do is just press a button and VoiceOver tells you the name of the artist and the title of the song. VoiceOver also tells you the names of your playlists and thus, with this feature, you could switch between your playlists very easily without taking your eyes away from your current activity. VoiceOver speaks multiple languages i.e. it provides the iPod user with fluent song and that too in twenty languages. When your iPod’s battery needs to be charged, VoiceOver informs you about that too.
- How To Unlock and Relock Xperia L Bootloader
- Install Any Custom Recovery on your Android Device with One Click
- Increase iPhone 5 Call Volume to 200% with Volume Amplifier Cydia Tweak
- Root/Unroot Sony Xperia U With Ease
- LiveWire Cydia Tweak Gives You a New Unlocking Experience
- Cydia Substrate and Winterboard Now Available on Android!
- Xperia Tablet S Gets Root on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- RedSn0w 0.9.15b2 out with fixes for iPhone 3GS and iPad