Apple has released updated version of iTunes, iTunes 10.5.2 for its Mac and Windows PC users, just a weeks after the launch of iTunes 10.5.1. It’s the first version of the software with several improvements for iTunes with Match for Mac and Windows. Several users of the previous version of iTunes reported audio disturbance issue when playing music from CDs, and hence iTunes 10.5.2 has been released to fix the problem. Now you can store your entire music library in iCloud, including music you’ve transferred from CDs.
Apple also updated Match along with iTunes 10.5.2. Match actually allows you to enjoy your music collection anywhere and on any device, as long as it’s supported. List of compatible devices includes iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, your personal computer (Mac or PC running iTunes), as well as the Apple TV (second generation).[wp-like-locker][/wp-like-locker]
Here is the change log of iTunes 10.5.2:
iTunes 10.5.2 includes several improvements for iTunes Match and fixes the audio distortion problem when playing or importing certain CDs.
iTunes 10.5.1 included:
- iTunes Match. Store your entire music library in iCloud, including music you’ve imported from CDs, and enjoy your collection anywhere, anytime, on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, computer, or Apple TV.
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
- Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
Both Mac and Windows PC users worldwide can now download a new version of iTunes right now. Choose iTunes 10.5.2 from the list of updates for the available software’s or by downloading and installing the file from website.
– Source –