There are many paid services and softwares for encrypting folder and files in Windows 7. But actually there is no need of any software for encrypting Windows 7 folders. It already have a folder encrypting option in it. Just follow the steps given below to encrypt any folder in Windows 7.
1. Right click the desired folder.
2. Select ” Properties “.
3. Click on ” Advanced ” option.
4. Check the ” Encrypt contents to secure data ” checkbox and click OK.
5. Applying the changes to the subfolders would be more helpful since it secures the parent folder along with the contents in it.
6. Click on OK and your folder will be encrypted.