After the jailbreak of the iPhone 4 with JailbreakMe, many users found some problems with the MMS and Facetime features on the iPhone 4. Here is a good news that a fix for it has been found. You could restore back to a backup you took in iTunes earlier, but that still don’t give you the jailbreak.
So here is how to fix iPhone 4 MMS and Facetime problems. Do the steps given below correctly.
1. Jailbreak your iPhone 4 using JailbreakMe.
2. Open Cydia.
3. Choose the ” Manage ” tab at at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap on ” Sources “.
5. Choose ” Edit ” and then ” Add “.
6. Now type in ” http://iphonedelivery.advinux.com/cydia/ ” and tap on ” Add Source “. The sources will be updated.
7. Now search for ” iPhoneDelivery ” app in Cydia and install it.
The iPhoneDelivery app fixes the iPhone 4 MMS and Facetime problem automatically.
The JailbreakMe tool has been already updated to fix this issue and so the users who do the jailbreak now won’t face this problem.