If you haveÂ accidentally set a language that you don’t understand in your iPad during the setup, you don’t have to panic because here is a guide to change the language on your iPad to your desired one.Â Just follow the steps given below.
1. Locate and tap the icon given below in your iPad’s home screen.
2. Now again tap on the same icon in the next screen.
3. Now in the second last section, tap the fourth option.
4. Tap the first option in the next window.
5. Now select the desired language and tap on the blue button.