If you want to prevent or disable the autoplay of Youtube videos in any browser, then I’ll tell you how to do that. You could prevent or disable the autoplay of Youtube videos with a tool named ‘Youtube Prevent Autoplay’. It might be an inconvenience for you when the videos automatically start playing without your will in Youtube. Then ‘Youtube Prevent Autoplay’ could be very helpful for you since it could prevent or disable the autoplay of videos in Youtube. Another advantage of this tool is that it can be used in which ever browser you are using. It is like the ‘Greasemonkey’ script in Mozilla Firefox. It can be used in any browser which has a script editor. It influences every web page you browse. It could be installed into your browser very easily. It is available here. On this site, simply click the ‘Install’ option. The script will then be installed into your browser automatically.
- How To Unlock and Relock Xperia L Bootloader
- Install Any Custom Recovery on your Android Device with One Click
- Increase iPhone 5 Call Volume to 200% with Volume Amplifier Cydia Tweak
- Root/Unroot Sony Xperia U With Ease
- LiveWire Cydia Tweak Gives You a New Unlocking Experience
- Cydia Substrate and Winterboard Now Available on Android!
- Xperia Tablet S Gets Root on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- RedSn0w 0.9.15b2 out with fixes for iPhone 3GS and iPad