The root for Motorola Atrox 4G has been attained even before its release! The Motorola Atrix 4G can be rooted with SuperOneClick as soon as you get your hands on the Motorola Atrix 4G. By rooting, you can gain root access to your device, install apps from the android market which need root access and to flash custom ROMS when they are available.
Disclaimer: Rooting may void the warranty and Tips Needed will not be responsible for any damage caused to your device during this process. Proceed at your own risk.
Here is how to root Motorola Atrix 4G With SuperOneClick.
- Make sure that NET Framework 2.0 and the Motorola drivers are installed in your computer.
- Navigate to Settings->Applications->Development and enable USB Debugging mode.
- Download SuperOneClick 1.6.5 from here and save it somewhere.
- Now connect your device to the computer and make sure that you do not mount your SD Card when the device is connected to the computer.
- Extract SuperOneClick Archive and run the SuperOneClick Exe file from it
- Click the Root button and wait for the process to end.
- After the rooting is completed, select Allow Non Market Apps and restart your Motorola Atrix 4G.
Your Motorola Atrix 4G is now rooted.
via XDA developers
Visit us again or follow us on twitter to stay updated daily.