Many have been able to jailbreak their iPhones and iPod Touches running iOS 4 (Â onlyÂ available to developers till it is officially released ) already. Now for their knowledge, the AppSync can now be successfully installed on the iOS 4. Here are the steps to install AppSync on 4.0 firmware or the iOS 4.
1. After jailbreaking your iPhone, open up Cydia.
2. Open the ” Manage ” option at the bottom.
3. Tap on ” Sources “.
4. Tap on ” Edit “.
5. Now tap on ” Add ” to add a source.
6. Now enter “Â http://cydia.hackulo.us ” and tap on ” Add Source “. Now Cydia starts to add sources.
7. Now search AppSync for OS 4.0, select it and tap on ” Install ” to install AppSync on your iPhone running 4.0 firmware.
That’s all! Now AppSync will be installed on your iPhone with 4.0 firmware ( iOS 4 ).