The iOS 4 was yesterday released for the iPhone and iPod Touch users and be ready to update your iPod Touch to iOS 4 if you have one. Just do the following steps given below to upgrade iPod Touch to iOS 4. It is really simple and easy.
1. Download latest version of iTunes from here.
2. Now connect your iPod Touch to the PC.
3. Choose your iPod Touch from the devices list in the left.
4. Now hold the Shift key ( on Windows ) or Option key ( on Mac OS X ) and click on Restore.
5. Now browse to the iOS 4 .ipsw file and select it toÂ upgrade iPod Touch to iOS 4.
Now wait till iTunes update iPod Touch to iOS 4.